Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Loose Park

Loose Park is another one of my favorite places in Kansas City.   I happen to accidentally drive past it one day last year, and was so glad I did.  This is definitely one of my favorite places to go running.  This place is just gorgeous.  There are big grassy open areas, playgrounds, picnic areas, tennis courts, a pond with a fountain, a rose garden (which I think two of my classmates have gotten engaged in), and a great running trail.  It's only a mile or so away from Rockhurst, so it's a great place to stop and go running on my way home after class.



I love the bridge with the weeping willow.

Definite senior picture material.

A great hill for playing "Jack and Jill."






 Hope you get the chance to stop by sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment