Wednesday, September 11, 2013

GBR

Normally I am 100% a Creighton Bluejay fan.  However, living in Kansas/Missouri during football season makes me REALLY miss Nebraska. (Only 96 days until I get to move back!)
I just love all of the state silhouette stuff out right now, so when I found this Husker red chevron fabric, I knew that it was destiny.



This was SUPER easy to make.  All I did was print out an outline of Nebraska and trace it onto my fabric and then cut it out.  I used the blanket stitch on my sewing machine to sew it onto the fabric.  
The towels are just barmop towels from Target.  I love using these to make cute towels, but I think that they are just a little too short.  Sewing the strip of fabric on the bottom was an easy fix.
My sewing machine has an embroidery function, so this is what I used to sew the "GBR."




I'm sending one to my sister, Stacey.  Hope she likes it! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment