Friday, December 13, 2013

We are never ever getting back together....like ever



See this polo? It's my Rockhurst "professional" polo.  I hate it.  I've worn it for every practical, consumer simulation, in my nightmares, and other random Rockhurst functions.  Just in case you were wondering, it's not flattering.
You know that experiment by Pavlov?  Where he rang that bell every time his dogs were fed.  Pretty soon the dogs just started salivating at the sound of the bell.  That's what happened with this polo.  I start nervous sweating the moment I put this polo on.
But that's not going to happen anymore, because I am done, done, DONE with every presentation and consumer simulation I will ever do!  All I have left is one test on Monday and one Tuesday.

This girl is almost done with school.

1 comment: