Monday, December 23, 2013

I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore.



Not that anyone would really be able to tell the difference between a Nebraska and Kansas sunset, but the point is that I am back home in Nebraska!  Even better, I get to spend Christmas break at home on the farm until I start fieldwork on January 6th.

Last Thursday, Dad, Nick, and Sarah came down to Kansas City to help move me out.  Although moving is always so much more work than originally planned, we managed to have a good time.  Besides loading up all of my stuff and cleaning out my apartment, we managed to see lots!  We went on a Harley Davidson tour (Sarah and I went shopping during this), ate at Oklahoma Joe's, went to see the lights at the Plaza and the Crown Center, and went on a Boulevard tour.  

Unfortunately, when we finally got back to Omaha and unloaded everything, I realized I had a lot of unpacking to do.  (Sorry, Stacey, for leaving my stuff all over your house.)  But on the bright side, I get to live with my sister!!! Camp Sister starts now!



I have to say, I'm pretty excited for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment