Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Polished

I am obsessed with all of the blues this fall!  Here are my favorite nail colors right now:

This is "butler please" by Essie.
 I used strips of washi tape to help me paint the gold stripes.
The gold is "big spender" by Ultra Pro.

This is "boxer shorts" by Essie.
The party nail is "afterhours" from Urban Outfitters.
 I have been wearing these colors non stop for weeks now because I just can't get enough of them!



On another note, I have to share this amazing salsa recipe my friend, Alexa, put on her blog and I tried.  Hands down, best salsa ever (and REALLY easy).  I added chicken to mine and mixed it with a salad so I could just use it for lunch all week at school.  Here is the link to her recipe: Alexa's Fiesta.



Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Love your nails so much! And thanks a bunch for the shout out!! Happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete