Monday, October 7, 2013

Handmade by: Sarah

I mentioned in the last post about how talented my sister is at making cards.  I thought I would give you a closer look at some of her work.

She knows just how much I love chevron.




This one is one of my favorite.  I love the colors.
(She also sent it to me with a box of Hot Tamales. What's not to love?)




I just love EVERYTHING about this card!


Where she gets these amazing ideas, I will never know.


I asked her to make me a set of "Thank-you" cards.  Didn't they turn out adorable?!?
If you send me a present,  I'll send you one.  Haha


And she signs all of the bottom back of her cards like this.
Her handwriting seriously needs to be a font.
I told you she was amazing.
She used to have a blog, but stopped writing on it once nursing school picked up.  If she ever starts her blog back up again,  I will make sure I send the link out ASAP.
When I am done with school (70 more days to go!!!!), Sarah and I plan on moving into an apartment together in Omaha.  We decided a while ago that we are going to just forget about having a living room and turn it into a huge craft room. (We'll use it as one anyway.  May as well make it functional.)  Although Sarah probably one of the best crafters in the world, she is also the messiest.  We'll see if I regret the decision to make a huge craft room.  I think I'll learn to put up with it if we can have Camp Sister all the time!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog!! Very cute cards, and I love the craft room idea! If you do that, I will come visit for a craft night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! Just started it not too long ago :) And we will definitely have to have a cousin crafting night!

      Delete