Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Awesome Blossom Trail Mix

This is probably the simplest recipe in the world, but I have been eating it every day for the last few months. And I mean everyday.  I love the trail mix from Target, but you just don't get a whole lotta bang for your buck, and I LOOOVE having almonds in mine.  Here's how I make it:

-1 bag of peanut butter chips
-1 bag of special dark chocolate chips
-1 bag of dried cranberries (I usually just buy the 20oz. bag)
-1 can of raisins
-1 can of almonds
-1 can of peanuts



Now put them in a bowl and mix them together (as if you hadn't already guess this was the next step).
And TADA! Best trail mix EVA!


Happy trails to you :)


Speaking of simple recipes, have you seen this recipe of how to make ice cubes?
OMG.  Read the reviews on it.  I was laughing for a half hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment