Sunday, January 3, 2016

Wedding Week

I can't believe it's been almost 6 months since our wedding! 
Wedding week was a whirlwind.  Decorating the ballroom for the wedding was stressful at times, but ultimately a lot of fun! The whole fam came out to get the job done.  Alexa drove all the way from Bertrand to help out as well :)


Here's the ballroom before any of the decorations were put up.

We had tons of paper lanterns. 

Jill and Kara are always available to lighten the mood.


We pretty much just put Sarah in a corner and made her do her chalkboard magic the whole time.  Her work was amazing.






Here's the nearly finished ballroom.


The head table.





I worked on the tassels for the garland for months and months. They ended up looking great!


These mason jars had little tea lights in them!


All of the centerpieces were a little bit different.  There was lots of baby's breath, mason jars, lanterns, burlap, and lace to be found.  



In the bar, we had koozies that Patrick designed.

These are the lyrics to a favorite polka song. Bet you can guess who did the chalkboard. 


Snack table! We had my favorite, Hot Tamales!







The entryway was one of my favorite parts.  It is originally a very plain room.
While pinterest browsing, one of my favorite decorations has been the giant balloons with tassels. We had lots of paper lanterns lefts so we decided to try to replicate the look.  I loved how it turned out. 





More pictures to come! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I got a shout out even if I am the only one you think reads this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally read this too Alexa! I've been watching and watching for wedding posts to finally come!! :)

    ReplyDelete