Thursday, February 20, 2014

Baby Crafting Fever

You know how most people get baby fever?  I, on the other hand, have baby crafting fever.  There are just too many adorable sewing projects out there for babies.  I have a whole list of baby crafts I want to make.  I just need more of my friends to start having babies!! (Come on people.  Is that really too much to ask?)

Stacey is going to her godson's baptism this Saturday.  She wanted to get him something with Winnie the Pooh because that's what his parents decorated the nursery in.  We found a few patterns for the hooded towels for babies and decided to make on that looked like Pooh! I think it turned out pretty well!


I used this tutorial as my base pattern.  There are a ton of different ideas on this site!   I looked at about 100 pictures of Pooh to figure out how to make the face, but it was actually pretty easy.  Can't wait to see how cut this little looks in his towel.

I am totally loving this one.  Anything with Olaf and Frozen makes me smile :)
Be prepared for more baby crafts coming up!

Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment